Friday, May 29, 2009

12 weeks







Little A turned 12 weeks this last Tuesday. Her 3 month birthday is coming up soon. She has been sleeping a good seven to eight hour stretch at night, but after that single feed, still wakes up after an hour or so to make sure that we're up by 6 AM. (That used to be Luke's job, but he's sometimes sleeping in until 6:15 or so...) Lucas loves to play with Anabel--he generally remembers to 'be gentle,' as he is constantly reminded, but what little baby with an older sibling has completely escaped getting head-bonked once in a while?? He likes to show her her toys, dance for her, kiss her, and wait for her smiles:)






Grandma Becky will be here in a week, and I'm sure she'll be amazed at how BIG our little girl seems to be!

1 comment:

Brian Cluxton said...

Hey LeAnn. Kids are so cute! When I was about Luke's age, I bit my little sister on the nose and wrote on her forehead with a pen. I don't remember this but it's what i'm told. She turned out ok even with that abuse, so I'm sure Annabel will be ok. :)